Friday, November 29, 2013

1:3 vs 1:6, new vs old rose cupcakes


A lovely customer contacted me to request some of my rose cupcakes in 1:3 but in 'butter' and not the original 'vanilla' cupcake base. I had previously made some in 1:6 which had sold in 2009. It is interesting to see big-small comparisons, and how much of a difference my work has progressed over the years. The 1:3 ones are also made out of polymer clay :)


Polymer clay 1:3 Scale Miniature Rose Cupcakes

The November commission slots are closed, but there are a couple more available for Dec 2013. If you are interested in some custom made items from me, the information on how to contact me, as well as how to request for a custom item can be found on my "Custom Requests" tab above, or the following link:

http://clover-tea.blogspot.sg/p/custom-requests.html

Please note that I might not be able to take custom requests from January 2014 onwards as I will be preparing for a project  (fingers crossed it works out!), but I will update progress on my 1:12 and smaller blog, http://snowfern-clover.blogspot.com.

Weekend is here. YAY!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read every single one, and appreciate them!